Novice Women's TEam
Compete as a New Rower
The Novice Women's team is the squad for girls in their first year of competitive rowing in grades 8-12. The team follows the school year and runs August 21st through the beginning of May. The school year is split up into three seasons: fall racing, winter training and spring racing.
Novice practice starts August 21st. Rowers can join rowing up until February 1st.
Interested in rowing? Sign up on our Registration page!
The Novice Women's Team schedule is on our Practice Schedule page.
Fall Racing Schedule
- Head of the Estuary - Oct. 15 - Oakland, CA
- Head of the American - Oct. 27 - Folsom, CA
- Head of the Lagoon - Nov. 12 - Foster City, CA
- Thanksgiving Break - Nov. 20th-26th
- Row-A-Thon Fundraiser - Dec. 2nd, San Francisco, CA
- Christmas Break - Dec. 22nd-January 1st