Summer Lifting and Sculling
Make yourself a better rower and a better athlete with personalized training for every level.
Guaranteed improvement on the water and in the gym!
contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing!
Sculling Camp Pricing and schedule
- Monday, Friday & Sunday - 5-7pm.
- Includes 1on1 coaching with high level sculling coaches, video review, and dedicated training applications through a club membership
- Athletes will receive their own personal online training account which can monitor their progress even after camp is over
- Access to private high level racing shells and supervision while on the water for safety
Weightlifting camp Pricing & Schedule
- Monday, Wednesday & Fridays - 5-7pm
- Each session is 2 hours of personal training with certified personal trainers with high level competitive backgrounds
- Bulk pricing available for multi-week participants
- Open to PRC alumni and outside athletes as well! Contact email@example.com with any questions, including discount pricing for full summer participation
Meet our Lifting Coaches!
Jericho Lindsey - Lead Strength Coach
My name is Jericho Lindsey and I was a four year oar at Pacific. After rowing, I dipped my toes in a few other sports including distance running, rock climbing, strength sports and rugby. I'm always hungry for more knowledge on the human movement system and enjoy teaching and helping others discover their bodies' capabilities.
Eric Escobar - Lead Strength Coach
I've been a fitness trainer for the last 4 years in San Francisco. From power and olympic lifting to boxing and pilates reformer, I am well versed in a wide variety of training techniques. I feel it is important to help athletes whose window for growth is still open in the developmental stages of being an athlete. I hope to help the rowers set aggressive goals and acheive them!
Sanchez O'leary - Asst. Strength Coach
I was a varsity wrestler for four years at Lowell High School, and took up powerlifting junior year to improve for the following season. I fell in love with the sport, and strength sports in general. I’ve spent most of my offseason time learning about the science of strength to become a better lifter, and hopefully a good coach as well.
Learn To scull @ PRC
Eric Carman - Lead Sculling Coach
Eric rowed his novice year at Cal Poly and then in France and Switzerland where he placed 3rd in the Men’s Open 4X at the 2000 Swiss National Championships and won in the Masters 8+ from 2007 to 2010, before returning to his native California where he can be seen most days sculling on Lake Merced. Eric is Elise and (future middle school rower) Theodore’s dad and is thrilled to be able to pass along his passion for rowing
Jack MacDonnell - Asst. Sculling Coach
Jack was a three year oar at Pacific Rowing Club and currently rows at Gonzaga University. He's coached several learn to row groups in the past for PRC and is excited to take the step up to coaching varsity athletes. Jack attended Gateway HS in San Francisco and enjoys
Aaron Wong - Summer sculling intern