Our last regatta of the fall season is on November 12 in Foster City.
This will be a half day event, and we should be finished in the early afternoon.
- Long and complicated directions and parking
- Aerial map of the course
- Diagram of the course
- Diagram of the bridges on the course
- Complete race schedule (subject to change)
- PRC Race schedule detail (subject to change)
Notes from 2016
All rowers participating, gather at 6:30 am, departing from the boathouse at 6:45 am. Parents are responsible for driving rowers, and we encourage carpooling.
- Parents, we would appreciate donations of food and volunteers to staff hospitality to fuel our rowers.
- We will try to set up the PRC Hospitality tent behind the community center on the lagoon side near the parking lot & launching dock, underneath the trees on the lawn. Look for our banner, red colors & any other recognizable Pacific signage!
- The coaches estimate loading the trailer and leaving Foster City by 2:30 pm.
- Rowers will load boats during practice on Saturday. Boats will be unloaded Tuesday during practice.